Pink Elephant is looking for a Jr. Art Director Intern. Artiste. Picture maker. Photoshop Junkie. You understand.
OY! You there! The Art Director in training!
Put down that pencil.
Wipe the eraser shavings off your shirt.
Release your carpal tunnel death grip from that mouse.
We’re doodlers and ink slingers. All-nighter pullers and paper pushers. Networkers, loners, messy desk owners. Word arrangers and number crunchers. Researchers and executive summarizers. Analysts and lunch enthusiasts. Right clickers and leftover leavers. World-wide-webbers and sexy office dwellers.
We’re a boutique marketing agency, and we’re in search of a Jr. Art Director Intern.
Who you are:
- A passionate, driven, and design-obsessed artiste (mustachioed if possible)
- A conceptual thinker, storyteller, and persuasive communicator
- A creative personality who uses your talents to bring forth fun and exciting ideas
Things you will do:
- Participate in creative sessions
- Assist with concept development
- Create visual mock-ups
- Assist Creative Director on projects
- Work with photography, digital and print-based projects.
- Engulf yourself in client’s history & take into account the target market
- Exercise great attention to detail
- Additional branding and design duties as needed
Things you will not do:
- Sleep on the job
- Eat (Though you may do so moderately in order to sustain yourself and your work)
- Be tardy
- Think you know it all
All interested applicants may send their portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.